The NPQML will focus on the essentials that transcend good middle leadership in all settings, whilst allowing for contextualisation and particularisation. We are committed to ensuring our training is evidence based and draws upon the latest research.
We cover key 12 modules (face to face) and participants would be starting in early May and then take about 14 months to complete the course - they also complete a 2 term whole school project and complete an assignment. It is assessed and verified by the SSAT and externally QA'd by the DfE.
There is 1 whole Launch day, then the further units are twilight, though we can tailor this depending on the Cohort.
* Introduction to the NPQML
* Vision, values and the moral purpose
* Leading and managing innovation and change
* Managing resources and risks
* Data analysis for performance and progress
* Evidence based teaching and learning
* Leading strategic improvement
* Developing your leadership approach
* Building a high-performance team
* Support and challenge – holding yourself and others to account
* Developing yourself and others
* Collaboration and partnership
The course is delivered by a team of exceptional school leaders through a blended learning approach.
Our current Cohort have been amazing and we have enjoyed working with them on their whole-school projects and assignment. Some have been able to secure promotions since starting the course:
Quotes from our Cohort:
'It was useful to reflect on our different priorities and future goals'
'Making links between my personal vision and the school's, and discussing what this wuold look like in the classroom'
'Deeper understanding of effective project management'
'Talking about approaches and priorities in teaching and learning'
'Conversations re: progression pathways and identifying development needs'
Cohort 1 have given 100% overall feedback in all the modules as 'Excellent'.
We are now taking applications for our next Cohort starting on 9th May.